Programs, Operates and troubleshoots the Robotic Cell.
Armstrong - Manufacturing & Headquarters
PO Box 48, 5453 6th Avenue
Armstrong, Iowa 50514
Tel: +1 712 864 3202
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments
- Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Modify computer-controlled robot movements.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Computes dimensions, plans, layout, and determines assembly method and sequence of operations of operations.
- Operates controls to activate machine and observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
- Enters commands to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine control media and sets up and operates machine to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Interacting with Computers-using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Program complex robotic systems, such as vision systems.
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine machine accuracy and that work piece meets desired specifications.
- Assist engineers in the design, configuration, or application of robotic systems.
- Repairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment-Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts and equipment.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships-developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization
- Trains and assists new operators on set up and operation of machines, coaching and developing others
- Developing and Building Teams-Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Perform Administrative Activities-maintain information, files, and process paperwork
- Responsible for 5S of machines and work area
- Regular and predictable attendance
moveero is a global leader in the manufacture of off-highway wheels, delivering a range of high-quality products and systems from our manufacturing plants across Europe and North America. We serve the agricultural, construction, industrial, and mining industries, including numerous prestigious international OEMs. With us, you can contribute to maintaining the wheels that move the world.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Robotic experience preferred
- Applied knowledge of Controls and Instrumentation
- Applied knowledge and ability to read blueprints and assemble parts according to specification
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality
- Applied knowledge of hand tools
- Applied knowledge of power tools
- Use of good judgement
- Willingness to cross train in other areas of the plant as required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read precision measurement equipment
- Ability to work and assist with set ups and training on off shifts
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Ability to work well with all other departments
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, colour vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- May occasionally be required to lift or move objects of up to 50 pounds
Work environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in this environment is usually moderate.
- A substantial amount of time on the shop of a traditional engineering facility. This facility includes such processes as: presses, metal forming machines, welding, painting, and warehousing and materials movement equipment
How to Apply: Individuals who have an interest should email a copy of their CV and a covering note to WS-ARM-DG-Recruiting@moveero.com
Closing Date: Midnight on October 1st 2023.