At moveero, there is an opening for the position of OEM Area Manager. This role will have a focus on the DACH and Benelux region, but will have a global reach. The role will fit a highly motivated professional that can bring seniority to the role. The OEM Area Manager will look after selected Key Accounts of moveero and play an important part in its business development. In this role you can make a difference. Initially the OEM Area Manager will be responsible for relations with selected OEM customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Belgium. As its business grows rapidly, assigned region and customer base might change and possibly include global accounts.
The function is part of the European Sales Team, and reports to the European Sales Manager. In addition, you will have regular contact with the Chief Sales Officer for alignment and cross functional communication.
The OEM Aera Manager can use moveero’s production facility in Nagbol (Denmark) to be his/her office, but home office is also acceptable. Regular travel to the various moveero locations is part of the role. If you: understand the business needs of Original Equipment Manufacturers in Agriculture, Construction, Mining and/or other specialized markets; have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to think out of the box; are a seasoned commercial professional with an interest in the technology that makes things move – take the chance and apply to this position.
moveero is a world leading manufacturer of off-highway wheels and hub systems, an innovative engineering solutions provider. They offer a full service from design, manufacturing through to in-house and in-field testing. Fully supported at all times by its sales team and engineering experts.
At moveero, they supply the global agricultural, construction, and industrial industries and leading regional and international original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), distributors, integrators and end-users.
moveero’s Wheel product range reflect both its engineering pedigree and its extensive industry knowledge. With experience and expertise across all off-highway industries, they work in close partnership with customers to develop and deliver solutions that provide greater efficiencies, safety and enable increased productivity of machinery.
– Take responsibility for the assigned accounts
– Meet and exceed budget targets
– Proactively come with plans to grow sales with existing and new accounts
– Build and maintain a trusted relationship with OEMs
– Develop customer trust in moveero’s offerings
– Ensure regular face-to-face customer interactions at all levels
– Carry-out on-site visits with the assigned accounts and key decision makers
– Encourage and position new ideas
– Be creative with means available to strengthen customer relation and drive future commitment
– Negotiate with a win-win mentality
– Create strategic relations when possible, over and beyond regular business relations
– Manage customer experience by driving organization to meet program delivery milestones and to ensure quality expectations are met
– Build a sales pipeline and explore new businesses
– Collect market intelligence information and provide to Product Management and other stakeholders in the organization
– Identify new business opportunities, which are aligned with moveero’s product strategy
– Travel in the assigned customer’s region to have cultural awareness and sensitivity towards regional needs
– Respond to RFIs/RFQs in cooperation with other (support) team members
– Work in close cooperation with product management and development unique propositions to support sales pipeline
– Carry out tender negotiations at all levels of the customer’s organization
– Have a clear understanding of customer needs
– Meet deadlines and take ownership of other contributors to meet them as well
– Develop opportunity game plan to align organization to drive the closure of the bid
– Develop and update account strategy
– Understand best customer practice for each individual account and build account strategy accordingly
– Keep the account plans up-to-date
* sales and product strategy
* competitor analysis
* tracking actions
– Responsible to present (account) plans during reviews
– Work in close cooperation with product planning and production teams to facilitate account strategy
– Due the seniority of the role, 10 – 20+ years of experience in relevant industries
– Strong business acumen, planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building.
– Self-motivated but a team player
Previous employment with a manufacturer of agricultural, construction, mining or other specialized off-road vehicles or a background in the tires and wheels industry is a plus
Ability and enthusiasm to travel internationally on a regular basis.
Strong technical acumen along with outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
Have excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
Further information and to apply please follow the link: https://nobusearch.nl/vacatures/oem-area-manager-dach-benelux
This job listing has expired.