Vacancy – Financial Controller
Directs the finance, accounting, treasury, legal, controllership, commercial analysis, and information technology for moveeroDirects the finance, accounting, treasury, legal, controllership, commercial analysis, and information technology for moveero.
Armstrong - Manufacturing & Headquarters
PO Box 48, 5453 6th Avenue
Armstrong, Iowa 50514
Tel: +1 712 864 3202
- Primary responsibility for short and long term financial well-being of the Company
- Insure all financial/accounting processes are managed and controlled in compliance with moveero policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Direct treasury functions to optimize and control cash management activities
- Develop financial reporting systems to monitor and control the Company’s performance measured against budget and prior years
- Lead the organization in the preparation of annual budgets of sales, costs, cash flow, working capital, and capital expenditure.
- Coordinate all activities with external and internal auditors to review operations and financial records
- Coordinate activities with external and internal legal and tax authorities in compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements
- Insure the organization’s commitment to continuous improvements and cost reductions
- Monitor, analyse and control Company investments in working capital and capital expenditure
- Direct the Information Technology (I.T.) function to insure effective support of Company/Divisional systems requirements
- Regular and predictable attendance
Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
B.S. degree in Finance/Accounting and ten years of related experience with 4+ years in a managerial role in manufacturing environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, colour vision, and the ability to adjust focus
Work environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in this environment is usually moderate.
The position is office based, but requiring a substantial amount of time on the shop of a traditional engineering facility. This facility includes such processes as: presses, metal forming machines, welding, painting, and warehousing and materials movement equipment.
How to Apply: Individuals who have an interest should email a copy of their CV and a covering note to WS-ARM-DG-Recruiting@moveero.com
Closing Date: Midnight on March 31 2023.