|Wheel Range||Easier & faster tire mounting||Reduction of tire slippage||Soil protection||Light weight design rim and/or disc||Dual wheel eligibility||Full service engineering & R&D support||Higher payload||Durability, improved strength||Tire protection (larger flanges)||Double the lifetime as standard||Suitable for speed||Adjustable (track setting)*|
With a leading reputation for the design of 3 and 5 piece wheels, our products have excellent strength properties giving a reliable performance and fatigue resistance at high loads, speeds to withstand extreme site conditions.
The combination of cost and performance have resulted in 3-piece wheels becoming the industry standard in some sectors. Lighter and more stable than 5-piece rims, these wheels make tire-mounting safer, as the driver is in place before the tire is inflated, and protect the driver from hazards.
With the driver on the outside, there is a constant risk of damage (or even destruction) as a result of stone impacts or aggressive conditions. An inside driver is completely protected from such hazards.
With the driver on the outside, wheel components can only be adjusted to the correct position after the tire is partly inflated to ensure correct positioning of the driver. However with a driver on the inside, tire-mounting is safer as the driver is in place before the tire is inflated.
- Reduced weight compared to 5 Piece Wheel
- Cost performance benefits over using a 5 Piece Wheel
- Inside drive means the driver is protected from hazards
- Tire mounting is safer as the driver is in place before the tire is inflated
- Lighter and more stable
Typical applications: The product range includes diameters from 12” to 35” and widths from 5” to 36”, designed for backhoe loaders, skid steer loaders, small wheel loaders and telehandlers.
moveero’s standard 5-Piece wheels are designed for tubeless operation, with reinforced bead seat bands and back section. Featuring an optimized locked ring design and a continuous tire tool pocket feature, these high-specification, high-quality wheels allow for ease of tire fitting for heavy duty machinery and increased productivity.
All rim profiles comply with two or more of the following standards – TRA, ETRTO, JATMA and ISO.
5-Piece Key Features
- Standard 5 Piece Rim/Wheels – tubeless operation
- Reinforced bead seat bands and back section
- Forged and seamless ring material used for critical components
- Optimized locked ring design
- All primary components made from high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel
- All critical surfaces fully machined
- Circumferential weld joints inspected for quality and integrity
- Continuous tire tool pocket feature
- Increased productivity with higher specifications
- Ease of tire fitting for heavy duty machinery
Other wheels from our ranges
A high performing, patented solution for vehicles operating in safety critical, demanding situations...View
Used extensively to minimize the risk of soil compaction, low-pressure tires typically have stiffer ...View
Profi-Flex HS addresses the issue of run-out, which can occur on manually adjustable track wheels at...View
moveero’s Profi-Grip wheel features a unique profile, developed to eliminate tire-to-rim slippage,...View
Profi-Line+ from moveero has been developed specifically for agricultural trailed and other load bea...View
Each industry has its own specific requirements, with the unique requirements of the forestry sector...View