Key benefits of Profi-Line+
- Load capacity +20% in comparison with standard design.
- Lifetime over five times longer than standard design.
- Unique design - 40% lower stress in key rim areas.
- Optional valve guard
- Optimized for CT-tires
- Wheels are available with an extra connection in the rim for CTIS (Central Tire Inflation System)
- Designed to cope with heavier loads, Profi-Line+ wheels are high-spot marked, ensuring they are suitable for speeds up to 80 km/h*
- The ‘bent-over’ flange provides improved stability and affords greater protection to the tire, both during operation and tire mounting
|Wheel Range||Easier & faster tire mounting||Reduction of tire slippage||Soil protection||Light weight design rim and/or disc||Dual wheel eligibility||Full service engineering & R&D support||Higher payload||Durability, improved strength||Tire protection (larger flanges)||Double the lifetime as standard||Suitable for speed||Adjustable (track setting)*|
Profi-Line+ delivers the perfect combination, of quality, efficiency and value
Profi-Line+ from moveero has been developed specifically for agricultural trailed and other load bearing vehicles, to deliver the perfect combination of quality, efficiency and value. Designed to minimize stress on the critical radii by around 40%, compared with the traditional rim shape.
Profi-Line+ meets the very specific requirements of heavy duty, high load-bearing flotation tyres, which may be subject to sustained periods of intensive use. With a loading capacity that is 20% higher and a wider bead area, Profi-Line+ offers a five-fold increase in fatigue life.
The wheel’s bent-over flange and double well radius provides greater stability and allows for higher loading capacity and longer periods of use.
Optimized for CT-tires and speeds of up to 50 mph (80 km/h). Available on request for speeds up to 62 mph (100 km/h).
View product matrix
Transporting agricultural loads with a 20% increase in load capacity
- Reduced weight with not less performance.
- Incorporates two key changes – a bent over flange radius and a double well radius.
- Five-fold increase in fatigue life.
- 40% reduction of stress in key rim areas.
Other wheels from our ranges
A high performing, patented solution for vehicles operating in safety critical, demanding situations...View
Used extensively to minimize the risk of soil compaction, low-pressure tires typically have stiffer ...View
Profi-Flex HS addresses the issue of run-out, which can occur on manually adjustable track wheels at...View
moveero’s Profi-Grip wheel features a unique profile, developed to eliminate tire-to-rim slippage,...View
Each industry has its own specific requirements, with the unique requirements of the forestry sector...View